Are you a people person? Empathetic and a good listener? Passionate about helping others?
A career in NHS 111 could be just what you are looking for.
We are recruiting for a number of vacancies but in particular we need more NHS 111 Health Advisors, Clinical Advisors and Operations Supervisors.
These roles are a great opportunity to join the NHS and to build a rewarding career; transfer from other people-facing roles; work for a Social Enterprise organisation and/or return to work after a break from the job market.
NHS 111 is key to the London healthcare system as it is the ‘front door’ through which hundreds of thousands of people reach NHS services. Depending on the situation callers will:
- find out what local service can help them
- be connected to a nurse, emergency dentist, pharmacist or GP
- get a face-to-face appointment if needed
- be given an arrival time at A&E if required – this might mean they spend less time in A&E
- be told how to access any medication they might need
- get self-care advice
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘NHS 111’ in the subject heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!